We offer flexible Payment Plans including Open Pay and After pay payment plans to ensure you get the dental care you need.
Get the treatment you need straight away with Open Pay and pay later. From major dental work to regular check-ups, Openpay offers customers a practical way to afford small or large dental health-related expenses without having the burden of paying in full upfront.
To get started Simply sign up through the Open Pay App. Choose the repayment period and pay your first installment. For more information or to download the app visit Open Pay.
Markham Street Dental is registered with Afterpay. Afterpay offers simple and affordable installment plans for online and in-store shoppers.
For example if your fees for the day are $200, you can pay for this in four installments of $50. There is no added interest or additional fees applied when using a payment plan with Afterpay.
To be eligible for payment plans on Afterpay you will need to be living in Australia, be over 18 years of age, and have an Australian credit or debit card.
How does it work?
- Pay in installments over 4 fortnights
- The funds for your first fortnightly payment will need to be available when you visit Markham street Dental and will be debited on the day by Afterpay.
- Available spend limits will vary depending on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer and on the orders, you currently have with Afterpay.
- Customers book their appointment with Markham Street Dental
- Download Afterpay App on your phone and register for an account.
- Before your visit – check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon on your Afterpay App.
- After your appointment, you will need to generate a barcode for front desk to scan.
- Afterpay will debit their first fortnightly payment from their nominated card.
- Once approved, their payment schedule will be displayed in the App